Saturday, June 09, 2007

I got it! I got it!

I am sitting in our motel room in melbourne here typing this blog on our new Macbook laptop computer *grin*

I am hooked into the hotel's broadband connection which is really REALLY slow but hey? Who's complaining.

This will take some getting used to though. I have much to learn about using the OS X operating system but so far so good.

When we get home, it will be frustrating not being able to use it straight away off our broadband connection at home as we've yet to purchase a wireless router for home but that shouldn't be too much of a hassle to arrange within the next week or so.

I have big plans for this puppy! :)

One of the first is finding a name for "her" (Yes... its a she!... PB's Little Sister no less... which isn't really easy to explain unless you know bat...*grin*)

So! This is wierd and strange and I have none of my favourite sites bookmarked on here yet and well.... I am just so excited I can barely contain myself *grin* *BOUNCE*

Okay.... so I'm now officially one of those Mac Geeks ...almost anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a Mac Powerbook I absolutely loved. Then I made the mistake of checking it on a plane. Yeah...whoops!

Keep it with you at all times. That's my advice. :)