Thursday, August 24, 2006

Huh?

Well when I wrote yesterdays blog post it made perfect sense to me at the time. I even read it later when it turned up in my bloglines list just to be sure.

Today I read it and I'm like.... Huh? What the hec was I trying to SAY there?

hahahahaha

Okay! So yes! I don't make sense occasionally! That's pretty normal for the most part for me in meatspace. I'm often looked at quizzically with a "What on earth are you on about NOW Mitch?" line thrown in for good measure.

My sister has always said that the one word that would suitably describe me is "Deep".

Well yesterday, I think perhaps I went soooo deep, the ocean depths of Mitch went completely to black! *smirk*

So anyway - I will address that post some time. Re-work it and try and make it more coherent.

I figure if I can understand it then most others should be able to huh? :) Right now - I can't make head or tail of what I was trying to convey there! If you can then please explain it to me in your comments! :)

hahahaha

No comments: