Monday, November 17, 2008

Feedback

I've had a few complimentary comments about my "Strangers still" post I made the other day. Not posted to the comments but via email and in person.

It's always gratifying receiving supportive comment for one's writing.

Thing is that piece of writing needs a lot of work in order for it to be "publishable" outside of this blog. It might be worth doing perhaps if I thought it merited such work. I'm not entirely sure it does. It was a "quick" story I dashed out in about an hour. That's how I write. It just comes from somewhere in me and I put it out. I rarely expect much else from it.

Thank you to those who are willing to pat me on the back for writing such things. It's a wonderful thing that the stuff inside my weird head can appeal to some people some of the time :)

No comments: